Monday, April 2, 2012

It's been so long!

It has been almost  a month since I posted anything here!  This season at school is always my busiest and most stressful -- lots of testing, reports, and IEPs to write, besides the every day teaching.  I'm sure a little sewing and blog writing would help to relieve the stress, but... I just haven't gotten much of that done. Exciting things have happened, though, since the last post.  Last weekend I attended two family weddings.  The first one was for my niece, and the second one for my Mom!  Both were lovely weddings, and both women were beautiful brides!

I left things hanging on my last post about this girl's dress.  I DID finally (on the third attempt) get it to work.  I sent it home with my sis to see if it would fit her youngest granddaughter.  I forgot to take a picture of the finish product, but it basically looks the same as in the picture above.  Spring Break is here for me, so I'm hoping to get a little sewing in along with a LITTLE spring house cleaning.  We will see which one wins out!

No comments:

Post a Comment