Thursday, March 1, 2012

And the Cindy Apron goes to...

The number chosen by Random.org for the Cindy Apron is ... Comment #3 ... and I couldn't be happier!  I'll explain below the comment.


Cary, you make me cry and miss her so! A happy thought... I saw that my friend in Africa was on line in FB, so I got to chat with her this morning. First time I've done that, isn't that crazy?! Can't FB Heaven, but I should invest in that simple way to stay in touch while loved ones are here on earth. Our sister was a lovely person, inside and out, as you are, my dear sister. Thank you for honoring her memory.

Making its way soon to the western USA.
If you are "Anonymous" and sent this message, please contact me.  You left a very big clue, though, so I know who you are! How appropriate this apron should go to you!   So...from one sister, to another sister, in memory of our sister ... the apron goes to you!


2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! She will look so lovely in it too, and I 'll still get to copy the pattern, and you can probably even hand deliver it! Perfect winner all the way around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't be happier about winning the "Cindy" apron! Thank you, thank you for making it available to win, Cary. It will be a wonderful reminder to pray for you daily as I use it. Love you,Kathy

    ReplyDelete