Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's 7:25...

It's 7:25 a.m. and the house is still quiet.  It has been a wonderful week of celebration, visiting, eating, and fun.  Soon I'll hear the bedroom doors open and will want to get that coffee pot going, but first I'll send along a quick post of gift projects made this Christmas season.  They were simple, but fun.
Pillow cases for Mom, and...
a pair of furry-lined slippers. (NOT so simple!)
Pillow cases for my mom-in-law.  I made a set for Auntie as well, but I haven't been able to download those pictures yet.
A bag, given to my harp instructor.  Thank you, J., for unlimited amounts of patience!
A pair of pillow cases I kept for the guest bedroom.  :)
I hear a bedroom door opening, so time to get that coffee made!

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy! Glad you have had a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete