Friday, March 18, 2011

Drum roll, please ... It's a ....

MUG RUG!  And it is on it's way, and may have already arrived at the home of my daughter-in-law.  I couldn't resist when I saw the pattern for this cute little squirrel on http://bunnyhillblog.com/free-patterns/.
Knowing she enjoys her "neighborhood" squirrels, and that she enjoys her coffee in a mug -- I thought I just had to make a mug rug.  So there you have it ... the mystery is solved!

My most recent bit of creativity was to make a zippered clutch for my school auction.  I tried a different type of fabric and changed the design a bit on this one.  I'm not too sure how I feel about it yet, but here it is...


The inside lining on this one is in the same fabric as the band on the front.

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Well, both are cute, but the "mug rug" is just too fun :-).

    ReplyDelete