Sunday, September 15, 2013

A walk in the Meadow kind of day... and Patchwork, Please!

Today was one of those days ... cooler air, beautiful sunshine, and the call of the mountains!  A walk in the meadows is always a favorite!  Every season has a different look.  I love the colors in this picture of the golds and greens ... maybe a future project inspiration.


 So ... this week's project was a Vintage Pencil Case.  I started working on this at 6:24 this evening, and estimated it would take about 2 hours.  Despite the tiny paper piecing involved in making the pencil tips, I finished in just over 2 hours!



There are just 4 projects left to go in the Patchwork, Please! Sew-along.  It has been a fun sewing "journey", and to date I've only skipped one project, but I'm ready to bring this to a close and move on to some of my other sewing.

Here's a quick look at last week's project, too.  Somehow I missed posting it here...





No comments:

Post a Comment