Thursday, October 27, 2011

Looking forward...

Today was Thursday, but in many ways it was like a "bonus" Friday!  No school for students tomorrow! I truly love teaching, and the students are what makes the job exciting -- but there is just something about having a teacher work day that I look forward to.  I always have dreams the night before work days of accomplishing great things -- writing plans that are creative and will challenge the students to greater thinking, clearing the ever present pile of papers in my bin, entering grades, writing reports, long-term planning, and on and on...  So, when morning comes I'll have my tennis shoes on, and ready -- set -- GO!

Ah, but everything is not all work and no play.  Here's "looking forward" to my next sewing project.  A new purse...
Stay tuned to see the finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment