Monday, June 13, 2011

Still working on it...

Last week I boldly announced -- I CAN finish this sewing machine cover in one week!  Ahem... well... let's just say it's still at the same place.  But, I did get some other sewing in.  A few projects with a deadline took priority -- 1) a pillow case for a friend recuperating from surgery, and 2) a clutch for my secret pal end of year gift.  These week -- yes, THIS week -- I will finish the other project.  Well....maybe ;)

Happy Monday!
Fabric for the pillow case.  I used a pattern from the Joel Dewberry Sewing Spaces book.

I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, but this is another one I am making. It came out quite nice, but on this one, I will sew it so that you can't see the seams on the inside.  You always learn on the first!

I had plenty of fabric left to make a summery clutch.  I'm waiting on some Amy Butler fabric to finish off another one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment