Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Swap Apron ... and other things...

Over the weekend I had a lovely visit with my Mom.  Among other things, we decided to visit as many "Re-use It" shops as we could.  I wish I could say I found lots of treasures, but nothing jumped out at me this time. Mom sent me home with a "treasure", though,-- a BIG box of quilting fabric scraps she was not using.  It's a fairly large box, so I'm sure the friends I was riding with are happy I did NOT find other treasures! :)  When I returned home, I found the swap package from my niece waiting for me in my mailbox.  I LOVE the apron, and will so enjoy wearing it.  I tried to take a picture of it using the timer on my camera, and this is what I came up with ... I am not the photographer she is!  Check out her page at facebook.com/burnettphotography.

Before I went to see her, I made a gathered clutch for Mom, and just love the colors of this one. They get easier to make and come out better each time.  I just want to make sure I mention that I found the pattern/tutorial for this clutch on Noodle-head.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment