Sunday, June 3, 2012

Zakka Week #9

This weekend turned out to be busy with visiting and a trip to the Skyline Drive, so I really did not expect to get the Zakka Messenger Bag finished.  Much to my delight, though, I WAS able to complete it.  I made a really big mistake, though I'm not telling what it is.  If you know what a messenger bag is supposed to look like I'm sure you will figure it out! :)  Has that every happened to other sewists out there?  You cut something before measuring twice -- and suddenly it's too late to fix an error!  Oh well ... messenger bag turned to "bag".  I really enjoyed this project, though, and may try another one at a later date.  I'm posting at http://www.inlinkz.com/wpview.php?id=158467

The front

The back

The inside w/ pockets

No comments:

Post a Comment